Has you Bokashi One lid been lost or damaged? Replacements are available in all 3 colours. The air tight lid is an integral part of the composting system, providing the ideal conditions for anaerobic fermentation.
Bokashi is an Australian company that designs and manufactures all their products locally. Composting your food waste prevents it from clogging up landfill and greatly reduces your carbon footprint. In addition to being a fantastic fertiliser, the Bokashi juice can also be used in toilets/drains/septic systems to destroy bad bacteria before it enters our waterways.
Making a difference
- Reduces food scraps and pet poop from going into landfill
- Helps fertilize your garden from natural products
- Indirectly, helps feed your family home grown fruit and vegies
- Supports an Australian owned business
- A container and bokashi mix (to help break down scraps and waste)
About Bokashi Composting Australia
Bokashi Composting Australia is an Australian owned business which focuses on reducing kitchen, and now pet waste, from going into landfill. Bokashi composting is convenient and hygienic which utilises waste to produce nourishing compost and rich juice (from kitchen waste) which is great for your garden.