AVE’s latest version of the TH11 is ready for all types of riding from errands to legendary quests! Characterised by the same strength, durability and comfort of the previous version with improved performance and balance, to make it a more versatile ride.
The oversized reinforced down tube, and heavy duty elevated chain stays provide you with the smoothest ride possible, over all types of terrain. The Bosch battery is set low down and deep into the frame, lowering the centre of gravity for balance.
The TH11 can be equipped with an optional parallel suspension seat post. With 50mm of suspension travel, it’s the closest thing to a full suspension e-bike without the drawback of the additional weight and maintenance penalties.
Frame, Wheels & Components
- Gears: Shimano Deore XT M8000 GS, 11 Speed, 11-42
- Suspension: SR SUNTOUR MOBIE 25, 27.5”, 75 mm travel, 15 x 100 mm through-axle, crown top lockout, 34 mm stanchions, air spring, 2.4 max tyre
- Lights: Integrated Front and rear lights
- Carrying Capacity: 140kg
- Grips: Ergon GP1 Touring
- Tubes: Schwalbe Tube, 40/62-622, 40 mm Presta valve
- Rims: Alex Rims MD30 MTB/Trekking, 20.0” Sleeved, Disc, Eyelets, 32 Hole, with DT Champion spokes
- Mudguard: SKS Blumels 27.5” B53 T CAB. Direct mount to carrier/frame rear.
- Carry Rack: AVE rear custom carrier, double side stay and Snapit compatible, 25KG rating
- Colours: Gun Grey (XT) / Machine red (Nuvinci)
- Chainguard: AVE Custom
- Size: Aluminium 6061 T6, 46 cm
- Front & Rear Brakes: Magura MT4 180mm
- Tyres: Schwalbe Big Ben Plus x 27.5x 2.0
- Saddle: Selle Royal Scienta R2
Electric Drive System:
- Motor: Bosch Performance Line CX 75Nm Torque
- Display: BOSCH Intuvia
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack 400Wh, frame mounted