With its oversize 4-inch tyres this bike is tough and handles any surface from asphalt to sand, snow and gravel with ease.
The display panel is easy to use and shows speed, battery charge, power meter, odometer, trip function as well as housing a USB port for charging your phone or headlight on the go.With a powerful 36V Panasonic 11Ah (400Wh) or optional 15Ah (540Wh) Lithium-ion battery pack you’ll be able to ride even further with ease. Our battery is disguised in the frame and can be charged either in the frame or removed and charged on your bench or at your workspace.
- Battery: 11Ah (400Wh) 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells, Frame mounted lockable weight 3.4 kgs
- Range: Approximately 30-50kms^, ride for 5+ hours in assist level 1
- Charger: 2-amp C-tick approved, charge time approx. 6-8 hours from full battery discharge
- Motor: DAPU High torque 250Watt motor
- Assist Function: Pedal Assist
- Display: Back lit LCD with USB Charging port, 7 levels of assist (0 no assist and 6 PAS levels), power meter, battery charge indicator, trip functions
- Gears: 9 speed Shimano Alivio with Shimano HG cassette 11-32T, Single Front Chain wheel
- Wheels: 26-inch Alloy rims with 13G Stainless steel spokes, Kenda 2.1 Tyres, front quick release
- Tyres: Massive 4-inch by Vee Tire, regular car tyre valve
- Cadence Sensor: Enclosed type
- Seat: Comfort seat, alloy adjustable 30.9mm x 350mm seat post with with quick release clamp
- Handlebars and Stem: Alloy 660mm riser swept, 70mm stem
- Front forks: Steel with through axle
- Weight: 29.2 kgs including battery (3.4kgs) 11Ah model
- Pedals: Alloy
- Brakes: Tektro - 180mm disc rotor, cable operated on the 11ah model and hydraulic on the 15Ah model. Both have alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs
- Kick stand: Heavy duty centre mount.