Suitable for: Commuting and comfort
The eZee Sprint is one of the most popular commuting electric bikes sold in Australia in the last twelve years.
The elegant, upright, step-through design allows users to travel to work, do the shopping and ride through the city in style. The Sprint is incredibly user-friendly, with all components easily maintained.
Now with the top-level Shimano Alfine 8 speed internal gears, chain tensioner and Shimano Alfine Hydraulic brakes. These significant developments allow the bike to extend the time between services. The brake improvements see pads wear slower and ultimately some of the most powerful braking on the market. The more robust and larger range of gears really assists the powerful eZee motor on Tasmanian hills. This gear improvement is coupled with a chain tensioner, removing the requirement to adjust and tighten the chain every six months. If you're looking to commute 5 days a week, look no further.
The eZee Sprint is a perfect all-rounder electric bicycle. With a comfortable step through frame providing an upright sitting position and plenty of user-friendly features, this bicycle will make cycle commuting, shopping and city riding hassle free. The robust compact Shimano Alfine 8 internal hub gears and Schwalbe puncture-resistant tyres reduce maintenance problems and there will be no more recharging batteries for your bike lights on this ride! Equipped with centre mount double leg kick stand, mud guards, rear rack, speedometer and front and rear lights.
Electric Drive System
- Motor: Nominal rated 200W Brushless DC front hub motor
- Sensor/drive: PWM microprocessor. Overload protection 20 Amps, Undervoltage protection 31.5 V. E-Bike, Dual mode throttle and pedal assist.
- Battery: 37 volt 20 Ah, 28 Ah, and 34 Ah battery options avaialble
- Performance: 20-100 kms distance per charge (20 Ah battery, so even more for bigger batteries)
- Speed: 25 kph
- Charger: Max charge time 5.5 hours
Frame, Wheels & Components
- Frame: 6061 Aluminium Alloy T4 T6
- Frame Size: Suitable for people under 180 cm
- Front Fork: Suspension front fork with Al Alloy crown 50mm travel
- Tyres: 26" Schwalbe Marathon Plus with Kevlar guard & relfective band
- Rims: Aluminium Alloy double wall
- Kickstand: Centre mount double kickstand
- Brakes: Shimano Alfine Hydraulic disc brake
- Gears: Planetary gears
- Chain: KMC Rust resistant
- Bike weight: 26.5 kg
- Bike Accessories: Chainguard, mudguard, rear carrier, front and rear lights, central support stand and speedometer