Suitable for: Commuting, comfort and folding
The Velectrix Foldaway is a full-featured, practical folding electric bike featuring both throttle and pedal assist controls. It's low step through frame makes it a perfect fit for younger or older riders, tall or shorter riders, experienced or new riders.
The bike uses a 36v 200 watt front motor with both a twist-grip or 'throttle' control and 5 levels of pedal assistance. The twist-grip allows you to quickly control the level of power assistance whether you're pedalling or not. With a comfortable range of up to 40kms, a quick charge time and easy "2 fold" mechanism, this folding e-bike is great for the weekend traveller, campervan/caravan owner, uni student, city commuter, or for someone that is short of storage space.
When folded, the Foldaway measures 85cm in length, 55cm in width and is 67cm high.
Electric Drive System
- 200 Watt 36 Volt front hub motor
- Sensor/drive: Pedal assist cadence sensor (12 magnets for quick pick up)
- Display Unit: Handlebar mounted LCD display indicating battery life, 5 levels of pedal assistance (low to high), range, time, odometer and button to operate front and rear lights
- Battery: Lithium Ion 8.5Ah battery
- Performance: Expect 30 -40 kms
- Speed: 25km/h with assisted power.
- Charger: Smart charger included. Maximum charge time 3 hours
Frame, Wheels & Components
- Frame: Aluminium folding frame
- Frame Size: 40 cm
- Forks: Fixed front forks
- Colour: Grey or Red
- Rims: Alloy double wall
- Tyres: Kenda 20" x 1.95" puncture resistant tyres
- Spokes: Stainless steel
- Brakes: Tektro V brakes with "auto cut offs"
- Gears: Shimano Nexus 3 speed internal rear hub
- Chain: KMC rust resistant
- Handlebars: Straight adjustable handlebar
- Seat & Seat Post: Adjustable seat post and comfort Velo saddle
- Weight: Approx 19.8kg (including battery)
- Fitted Accessories: Rear rack, front and rear lights, chain guard, mud guards, side stand, reflectors, bell.