This handy set of four canvas food storage covers are like shower caps for your food! They will keep food fresh, can be washed in a washing machine (on a delicate cycle), and are made to last for years. With these covers, you can avoid single-use plastic and foil food coverings that end up in landfill and do not decompose easily. These covers are designed to easily go over your jars, bowls, saucepans, casserole dishes, plates or those annoying containers with missing lids! Cover your leftovers, or a dish to take to a BBQ or party. Made from a sturdy cotton canvas with a food-safe biodegradable coating inside and an elasticated border which stretches to cover a range or container sizes. Not to be used in a microwave or oven. This set comes with 4 handy sizes listed below.
Extra Small: Diameter: 13 cm (fits containers up to 17 cm)
Small: Diameter: 16 cm (fits containers up to 22 cm)
Medium: Diameter: 22 cm (fits containers up to 26 cm)
Large: Diameter: 25 cm (fits containers up to 30 cm)
Making a difference
- Reusable - made to last for several years
- Reduces waste from single-use food coverings
- Biodegradable - plant-derived coating decomposes without harm to environment, unlike PUL or Nylon
- All fabrics are ethically made by a family business in India which pays fair wages, has safe work conditions and only employs adult staff
- 4MyEarth support CRY (Child Rights & You) in India by purchasing sports equipment to enable change to combat the child labour problem
- 4MyEarth also support schools, councils, Keep Australia Beautiful and Girl Guides to fundraise and promote reducing waste
- Comes with 4 handy sizes
- Made from 100% cotton canvas with an elastic edge to easily fit over a range of container sizes
- Food-safe biodegradable coating
- FREE from BPA, Nylon, heavy metals, PVC and phthalates
- Covers can be put in the fridge or freezer
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage
- Ethically handmade in India
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher, machine or hand wash & drip dry.
4MyEarth is an Australian family-run business that is passionate about reducing waste and landfill. They work with an ethical small business in India to create products to last you for years, are machine washable and have a plant derived thermoplastic lining which helps keep food fresher for longer. Their products are Vegan-friendly, food safe tested and are fully compostable at the end of the products life. 4MyEarth care about the child labour problem in India and are proud supporters of CRY (Child Rights & You).