My Shay’s natural deodorant paste is handcrafted right here in Tasmania and is a perfect pair for any eco-conscious bathroom! Using only plant-derived ingredients it’s vegan, toxin-free and plastic-free. My Shay's Pink Clay and Pomegranate organic deodorant is crafted from the finest natural raw ingredients, including certified organic fair trade shea butter and certified organic coconut oil. It will heal and nourish your armpits, keeping them in top condition. Pink clay gently exfoliates and deeply cleanses the pores. Just rub a pea sized amount under each armpit and you’re set to go.
Making a Difference
- Locally made in Tasmania
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Made with natural and organic ingredients
- Kind to you and the planet
- Packaging can be reused or recycled
- 65g tin will last approx 3-4 months with daily use (use only a pea sized amount!)
- Natural, effective deodorant paste
- An anti-odourant
- Doesn’t clog pores
- A base of certified organic fair trade shea butter and coconut oil
- Made with Tasmanian lavender, Rose geranium, sweet orange, and red mandarin essential oils
- Packaged in aluminium tin
- Plastic free refills
Tapioca Starch, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Magnesium Hydroxide, Cacao Butter, Kaolin Clay, Diatomaceous Earth, Candelilla Wax, Tasmanian Olive Oil, Australian Pink Clay, Pomegranate Powder and Essential Oils of Lavender, Orange, Mandarin & Rose Geranium.
My Shay is centred around being ethical, conscious and sustaining the beautiful planet we call home. Their mission is to raise awareness about the benefits of using 100% natural deodorants and to help people reduce their toxic load and decrease waste by providing a healthier, plastic-free replacement for the deodorant they're currently using. My Shay believe that small positive changes made consistently over time can have a big impact.