The Diamond Hoe (or Scuffle Hoe) has a blade that lays flat on the ground to slice weeds at or just below the surface. Cuts in both directions so there is no wasted movement. This is the fastest hoe going, once you get used to it. Because you're just essentially slicing the weeds at the base, this tool works best when weeds are small and therefore having the top clipped will likely kill the root.
Dimensions: Length: 16 cm, Width: 2 cm, Depth: 5.5, Weight: 1.19 kg.
Making a difference
- Handmade with care
- Built to last a lifetime, eliminating the need for multiple tools
- Handles are made with Forest Stewardship Council certified ash wood
- Hand forged
- Comes with a lifetime guarantee on the metal head of the tool
- Handle is made out of sustainable ash wood
- Head is made of boron steel
Dewit has been hand forging tools for over 5 generations in the Netherlands. They have grown their family business since 1898, into a name that is synonymous with quality across the globe.