Sunflower sprouts have a nutty, slightly lemony taste, and are an excellent ingredient in salads, sandwiches, and as a garnish. These unhulled seeds are best sprouted using a tray filled with potting mix or soil to 5 cm in depth. Plant the seeds shallowly and keep the soil damp until they germinate in around 6-9 days time.
Making a difference
- Supporting local businesses reduces carbon miles
- Growing your own sprouts is a great sustainable practice and cuts down on plastic waste!
- Comes in a resealable plastic bag with 100 g of seeds
- Instructions and growing tips are printed onto each seed packet
- Sprouts are a great way to add extra vitamins and minerals into your diet
Rangeview seeds is a Tasmanian company run by one man with help from his family and friends. They specialise in developing seeds for practical purposes and are passionate about sustainability. Rangeview hopes they can help you on your garden journey so that you can be self-sufficient in growing your own foods and medicine!