Redecker's Hedgehog Hair Brush is great for little hands or for adults to take travelling. The brush features rounded wooden pins and a soft cushion that is perfect for daily brushing. Hand crafted in Germany from waxed beechwood.
Making a difference
- Made from sustainably sourced timber
- High quality so reduces landfill
- Third generation family business specialising in hand-crafted brushes
- Made from natural materials
- Handmade wooden hair brush
- Rounded maplewood pins gently massage the scalp
- High quality product
- Made from sustainable timber
- Handmade by skilled craft people
- Made in Germany
The first Redecker brushes were hand-made in 1935. When at the age of four, Friedrich started to lose his eyesight, he was enrolled in the Soest School for the Blind in Germany. There he received the standard training for the blind of that time, brush making. In order to provide for his family, Friedrich took his knowledge of brush making and created Redecker. 75 years later, Friedrich’s grandson carries on the tradition of providing high-quality products for everyday life. Lots of things have changed since then but what has remained the same is the core values of Redecker with skillful craftsmanship, sustainability, function and design. Redecker are a modern family-owned company based in Germany who always place high value on their products not only being practical but also beautiful and, most of all, ecological. Natural and sustainable raw materials are the most important aspects when they choose their materials.