A whimsical 'whale' and other animal design's make for a fun addition to bath time. Scrub away dirt with Redecker's adorable nail brush that is hand made in Germany. Features natural bristles that are soft enough for children's skin, but robust enough to clean.
Making a difference
- Made from sustainably sourced timber
- High quality so reduces landfill
- Third generation family business specialising in hand-crafted brushes
- Made from natural materials
- Handmade wooden hair brush with soft natural bristles
- Soft bristles for a child's skin but still robust enough to clean
- High quality product
- Made from sustainable timber
- Handmade by skilled craft people
- Made in Germany
The first Redecker brushes were hand-made in 1935. When at the age of four, Friedrich started to lose his eyesight, he was enrolled in the Soest School for the Blind in Germany. There he received the standard training for the blind of that time, brush making. In order to provide for his family, Friedrich took his knowledge of brush making and created Redecker. 75 years later, Friedrich’s grandson carries on the tradition of providing high-quality products for everyday life. Lots of things have changed since then but what has remained the same is the core values of Redecker with skillful craftsmanship, sustainability, function and design. Redecker are a modern family-owned company based in Germany who always place high value on their products not only being practical but also beautiful and, most of all, ecological. Natural and sustainable raw materials are the most important aspects when they choose their materials.