Redecker Vegetable Cleaning Brush
Every kitchen should have one of these! Redecker's Vegetable Brush cleans all kinds of vegetables thoroughly. Featuring a hard side for root vegetable and a soft bristle side for more delicate produce. Hand crafted in Germany.
Length: 14 cm, Width: 5 cm.
Making a difference
- Made from sustainably sourced timber
- High quality so reduces landfill
- Third generation family business specialising in hand-crafted brushes
- Made from natural materials
- Great for cleaning all kinds of vegetables
- Has both soft and hard bristles for washing different vegetables
- High quality product
- Made from sustainable timber
- Handmade by skilled craft people
- Made in Germany
The first Redecker brushes were hand-made in 1935. When at the age of four, Friedrich started to lose his eyesight, he was enrolled in the Soest School for the Blind in Germany. There he received the standard training for the blind of that time, brush making. In order to provide for his family, Friedrich took his knowledge of brush making and created Redecker. 75 years later, Friedrich’s grandson carries on the tradition of providing high-quality products for everyday life. Lots of things have changed since then but what has remained the same is the core values of Redecker with skillful craftsmanship, sustainability, function and design. Redecker are a modern family-owned company based in Germany who always place high value on their products not only being practical but also beautiful and, most of all, ecological. Natural and sustainable raw materials are the most important aspects when they choose their materials.