The 4MyEarth bread bag is perfect for keeping your kitchen benches crumb free and your bread fresh, as well as reducing the need for single-use plastics! The bag is biodegradable and has a zip to seal your bread from air. The bag is a sturdy cotton canvas with a food-safe coating inside. 4MyEarth create multi-use food storage options to replace plastic containers and bags. Not to be used in microwave or oven.
Dimensions: Length: 40 cm, Width: 30 cm
Making a difference
- Reusable - lasts for years
- Reduces waste from single-use bread coverings
- Biodegradable - plant-derived coating decomposes without harm to environment, unlike PUL or Nylon
- All fabrics are ethically made by a family business in India which pays fair wages, has safe work conditions and only employs adult staff
- 4MyEarth support CRY (Child Rights & You) in India by purchasing sports equipment to enable change to combat the child labour problem
- 4MyEarth also support schools, councils, Keep Australia Beautiful and Girl Guides to fundraise and promote reducing waste
- Made from 100% cotton canvas with a zip close
- Has food safe biodegradable coating that is perfect for extending the freshness of bread
- FREE from BPA, Nylon, heavy metals, PVC and phthalates
- Bags can be put in the fridge or freezer
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong
- Stores flat for easy and simple storage
- Ethically handmade in India
- Care Instructions: Dishwasher, machine or hand wash & drip dry.
4MyEarth is an Australian family-run business that is passionate about reducing waste and landfill. They work with an ethical small business in India to create products to last you for years, are machine washable and have a plant derived thermoplastic lining which helps keep food fresher for longer. Their products are Vegan-friendly, food safe tested and are fully compostable at the end of the products life. 4MyEarth care about the child labour problem in India and are proud supporters of CRY (Child Rights & You).