This pack of Agreena wraps contains 2 extra large sized silicone wraps. Designed to fit a standard baking tray, this pack is the perfect choice for your green baking needs! Choose Agreena and eliminate the need for wasteful single use kitchen wraps including aluminium foil, cling wrap and baking paper. Agreena does the job of all three! Agreena wraps are made from 100% pure silicone. Silicone is a rubber that consists of silicon, a natural element, bonded with oxygen.
These silicone wraps are incredibly flexible and sticky, allowing them to easily create a seal over any container. Agreena wraps are fantastic for wrapping sandwiches and snacks, covering bowls, and sealing opened jars and bottles. Due to the natural heat resistant properties of silicone, Agreena wraps can also be utilised as baking paper and to cover bowls/plates in the microwave.
Dimensions: Width: 45cm, Height: 30cm
Making a Difference
- Reusable - can be used for many years
- Recyclable - Old wraps can be returned to Agreena to be recycled into more wraps!
- Replaces cling film, baking paper and aluminium foil
- Reduces landfill from single use kitchen products
- Proceeds from every pack sold go to support climate protection projects
- Non-toxic, No BPA's,lead, mercury, phthalates
- 100% silicone with no fillers
- Free of petrochemicals, lead and BPA
- Use in the oven, microwave, fridge and freezer
- Withstands temperatures up to 220 degrees celcius
- Easily clean with warm soapy water
Agreena is an Australian owned and run company that is committed to combating the use of kitchen wraps that are clogging up our landfill. Agreena invest in climate protection projects that comply with the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) criteria set down in the Kyoto Protocol.