Artemis Rose has formulated the perfect blend of safety and nourishment in a bottle. This Tasmanian made hand sanitiser contains 70% bio-ethanol to eliminate germs and also contains aloe vera to help soothe and moisturise to keep hands feeling healthy. With the addition of beautiful essential oils you can pick your favourite - choose from refreshing Lemon Myrtle or zingy but sweet Pink Grapefruit and Lime. Perfect to have on hand when you can’t access soap and water.
Ingredients: 70% ethanol, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, glycerin, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate and essential oils.
Making a difference
• Tasmanian made and owned
• Locally made so less carbon miles
• Packaging can be reused or recycled
• Ethically-sourced plant based ingredients
• Safe for the earth and skin
• No animal testing
• Helps to eliminate germs on your hands if you can’t wash with soap and water
• Meets World Health Organisation’s recommendations for alcohol content (%) in hand sanitiser
• A handy 50 ml bottle which can easily fit in your bag or car
• Made by a qualified botanical scientist