These lip balms are no exception to the quality we’ve grown to love from the Tasmanian botanical scientist whizz Artemis Rose, who makes natural artisan skincare. There is something for everyone in this range of handmade lip balms, choose from Tasmanian Hemp and Honey, strawberry Rose or Vanilla and Coconut.
Tasmanian Hemp and Honey balm is a very moisturising blend of Tasmanian cold-pressed hemp seed oil and Tasmanian beeswax, plus avocado and coconut oil to soften and protect. Strawberry Rose balm is a delicately fruity number with rose oil, apricot oil, strawberry and shea butter. Vanilla and Coconut balm is a gentle tropical blend of coconut, vanilla, Tasmanian beeswax and calendula-infused Australian almond oil.
Making a difference
• Tasmanian made and owned
• Locally made so less carbon miles
• Recyclable packaging
• Ethically-sourced plant based ingredients
• Safe for the earth and skin
• No animal testing
• Helps to nourish and protect your lips
• Its recyclable plastic wind-up tube means that there is no need touch the balm with your fingers upon application
• Many of the ingredients are locally sourced
• Made by a qualified botanical scientist