Art of Tea is widely known for its range of delicious black teas, from their traditional, medium-bodied English Breakfast, to their uniquely rich Tasmanian Breakfast. A black tea is as much of a household staple as milk or sugar (which coincidentally can also be enjoyed with these soul-warming cuppas).
Making a difference
- Local Tasmanian business means minimal carbon miles
- Recycable cardboard packaging
- Loose leaf tea eliminates any waste usually caused by tea bags
- Commited to using only the highest quality ingredients, with tea-lovers' health and wellbeing in mind
- 50 cents from each box of Tasmanian Devil Tea sold goes to Bonarong Wildlife Hospital
- 50 grams of hearty black tea, each with a different blend of high quality ingredients
- Brewing instructions catered to each blend on the box
- Each box of tea is hand packed with care and the customer in mind
Art of Tea was established in 2000, as a small pop-up stall selling 12 tea blends at the local Salamanca Markets. With the mission of making sure everyone is able to enjoy a decent cuppa no matter where they are, they expanded their range, sharing their love of tea with the whole island State. Now, with over 130 unique blends of tea and herbal varieties, Art of Tea is sure there is a tea blend for you -because nothing beats a great cuppa!