These funky fruit infusions are a combination of delicious dried fruits and vanilla. These beautiful blends allow you to create some of the most amazing iced teas you've ever tasted!
Making a difference
- Local Tasmanian business means minimal carbon miles
- Uses local and organic ingredients when possible
- Recycable cardboard packaging
- Loose leaf tea eliminates any waste usually caused by tea bags
- Commited to using only the highest quality ingredients, with tea-lovers' health and wellbeing in mind
- 50 grams of delicious herbal infusion, each with a different blend of high quality ingredients
- Brewing instructions catered to each blend on the box
- Each box of tea is hand packed with care and the customer in mind
Art of Tea was established in 2000, as a small pop-up stall selling 12 tea blends at the local Salamanca Markets. With the mission of making sure everyone is able to enjoy a decent cuppa no matter where they are, they expanded their range, sharing their love of tea with the whole island State. Now, with over 130 unique blends of tea and herbal varieties, Art of Tea is sure there is a tea blend for you -because nothing beats a great cuppa!