Asian Stir Fry Mix
This packet contains a mix of six leafy green Asian vegetables blended to offer a delicious stirfry combination. These vegetables are also excellent when used as a salad combination. They can be sown all year round in most Australian areas and will all mature around 45-55 days from planting.
Making a difference
- Supporting local businesses reduces carbon miles
- Growing your own veggies is a great sustainable practice!
- Comes in a paper envolope with a differing amount of seeds depending on the variety
- Gardening instructions are printed onto each seed packet
- Can be sown all year round
- They mature around 45-55 days after planting
- Plant the seeds 0.5-1.0 cm deep, 5-10cm apart and thin for cooking as they grow larger
Rangeview seeds is a Tasmanian company run by one man with help from his family and friends. They specialise in developing seeds for practical purposes and are passionate about sustainability. Rangeview hopes they can help you on your garden journey so that you can be self-sufficient in growing your own foods and medicine!