Suitable for: Commuting and folding
AVE is a long established German bike brand and the AVE MH11 Compact is a folding e-bike which packs a punch. Whether you're travelling and taking your bike, have limited storage space, or just prefer a smaller e-bike, the MH11 is one of the few compact e-bikes to feature the BOSCH Performance CX motor and 500Wh BOSCH Power Pack.
With its handlebar and stem in the folded position the MH11 only takes up 0.4 cubic metres.
The full-size riding position is easy to assemble in a matter of seconds. Suitable for riders from 150cm to 190cm tall.
It easily copes with the roughest of urban streets, rolling on wide 30mm Alex MD rims, and ECE-R75 approved 50 KPH e-bike specific Schwalbe Big Ben Plus tyres.
Electric Drive System
- Motor: Bosch Performance CX motor/ 75 Nm
- Sensor/drive: Mid-Drive Bosch with 5 riding modes
- Display Unit: Bosch Intuvia, LCD display with walk assist
- Battery: Bosch Powerpack Lithium-Ion 500 watt
- Range: 50-110 kms distance per charge
- Charger: Bosch 4A, max charge time 6 hours
- Bike Weight: ~ 25 kg including battery
Frame, Wheels & Components
- Frame: Aluminium Alloy
- Frame Size: Suitable for 150cm to 190cm tall
- Forks: Rigid aluminium
- Rims: 30mm Alex MD
- Tyres: Schwalbe Big Ben Plus
- Brakes: Magura HS11 hydraulic rim brake
- Gears: Nuvinci continuously variable internal gears
- Fitted Accessories: Mudguards, carrier, rear kickstand