Make your own BeeKeep beeswax wrap. Beekeep Food Wrap is produced with the BeeKeep blend of Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil & Pine Tree Resin. The treatment is used to render pure fibres anti-microbial, anti-fungal & water resistant.
This encaustic BeeKeep medium extends to you a DIY project, for our fellow fabric hoarders & tinkerers. Follow the BeeKeep step-by-step methods, & create your own personalised collection. The 100g block will infuse about half a square meter of cotton, depending on the fabric weight. This makes about five sandwhich wraps (30X30cm) or the contents of the kitchen pack.
Each pack includes:
- 1 x 100 g BeeKeep medium
- 1 x 7" BeeKeep wrap
- 1 x Instruction manual
Makng a difference
- Made from organic cotton and upcycled fabrics
- Locally handmade in Tasmania
- Once made, a healthier and more sustainable food cover option than plastic
- Packaged in recycled paper
- At room temperature, beeswax wraps are soft and malleable. Once cooled (e.g. in the frige). they harden and become a healthy cover for your food.
- Reusable and able to refresh when the beeswax cover starts to pull away