SCOUT. SPORTY. FIT. CAPABLE.
The eScout is the ultimate commuter electric bike, carrying substantial loads, but not a gram of extra fat.
Fast and nimble, the eScout is built around a taut, lightweight aluminium frame engineered for strength and rigidity.
Its road bike inspired design, in combination with lower, narrower handlebars, provides a sporty riding position ideal for navigating dynamic urban environments.
Surge ahead with an efficient, lightweight Bosch Performance Line electric motor offering instant power on demand, while generating virtually zero resistance or noise when not in use.
Extra-large 27.5” x 2.4” Schwalbe Moto tires contribute to a smooth, fast and comfortable ride while providing natural suspension.
The sturdy oversized rear rack and the option to add our frame-mounted front trays and baskets in combination with bags, baby seat adapters and other accessories give the eScout the versatility to adapt to your changing needs – from daily commute, to grocery runs, to family transport and more.
- Bosch Performance Line Motor 250W, 65Nm, Gen 3
- Bosch Purion on-board display (with 5 riding modes)
- Bosch Powerpack 400Wh or 500Wh Lithium-Ion Battery
- Range 50-145km Depending on mode/battery/terrain
- Bosch 2A Compact Charger (6.5h)
- Assisted speed: 25km/h
- Shimano Deore 10-Speed derailleur gears and hydraulic disk brakes
- 6061 Aluminum alloy frame with front tray mounts
- Oversized CRMO fork with integrated headset
- Schwalbe Super Moto X tyres 27.5” x 2.4”
- German Supernova Mini 2 front light and E3 rear light
- Frame-mounted Abus wheel lock with same keys as battery. Works with sturdy Abus chain (optional)
- Large aluminum rear rack (Max. load 40kg)
- Secure installation for one Yepp or Hamax Baby Seat
- Fits most pannier bags and accessories
- Compatible with a range of Benno front trays and bags (sold separately)
- Two frame sizes, Medium and Large (fits riders from 165 to 196 cm)
- Weight: 25kg