BioBag compostable bags are a great environmentally-friendly alternative to plastic bags for all of your household needs. These bags are ideal to use as a compost or bin liner as they are fully biodegradable and won't clog up landfill. You could also use them when you are shopping for fruit and veggies, as they are breathable which helps keep produce fresh for longer. They come in 2 handy sizes for your small or large bin.
Making a difference
- Palm Oil-Free
- Fully certified to be 100% biodegradable and 100% compostable
- No toxic or microplastic residues left behind
- Reduces plastic bag waste ending up in landfill or oceans
- Made from patented Mater-Bi material which contains cornstarch, biodegradable and compostable polyester and vegetable oil
- Bags are breathable which helps to keep food fresher and eliminate bad smells
Biobag Australia is a small, privately owned company that is committed to making environmentally-friendly compostable bags to replace regular polyethylene plastic bags. Their bags are made from a patented compostable resin called Mater-Bi produced by Novamont, an Italian research company which looks for alternatives to polyethylene-based plastics that are kinder to the Earth. All of their products, bags, sacks, and films are certified compostable and biodegradable according to the European Standard EN 13432, the US Standard ASTM D6400 and the Australian Standard AS 4736.