BioBag dog waste bags are an Earth-friendly alternative to plastic bags to dispose of your doggie's poo. These bags are fully compostable and biodegradable and won't clog up landfill with any plastic or toxic residues.
Dimensions: 40 bags per roll, Width: 22 cm, Height: 32 cm
Making a difference
- Palm Oil-Free
- Fully certified to be 100% biodegradable and 100% compostable
- No toxic or microplastic residues left behind
- Reduces plastic bag waste ending up in landfill or oceans
- Made from patented Mater-Bi material which contains cornstarch, biodegradable and compostable polyester and vegetable oil
- Breathable bags help to eliminate bad smells
- Compact and easy to use when you are out and about with your dog
Biobag Australia is a small, privately owned company that is committed to making environmentally-friendly compostable bags to replace regular polyethylene plastic bags. Their bags are made from a patented compostable resin called Mater-Bi produced by Novamont, an Italian research company which looks for alternatives to polyethylene-based plastics that are kinder to the Earth. All of their products, bags, sacks, and films are certified compostable and biodegradable according to the European Standard EN 13432, the US Standard ASTM D6400 and the Australian Standard AS 4736.