BioBagÂ resealable food bags are a great environmentally-friendlyÂ alternative toÂ polyethylene-based plastic food bags.Â These bags areÂ perfect to take your lunch or snacks to school or workÂ for the day and they are fully biodegradable, leaving behind no toxic residues or plastics!
Dimensions: 20 bags per pack, Width: 17.8 cm x Height: 22.1 cm
Making a difference
- Palm Oil-Free
- BPA and Pthalate-Free
- Fully certified to be 100% biodegradable and 100% compostable
- No toxic or microplastic residues left behind
- Reduces plastic bag waste ending up in landfill or oceans
- Made from patented Mater-Bi material which contains cornstarch, biodegradable and compostable polyester and vegetable oil
- Bags are breathable which helps to keep food fresher and eliminate bad smells
- Easy to use resealable close
Biobag Australia is a small, privately owned company thatÂ is committed to making environmentally-friendly compostable bags to replace regular polyethylene plastic bags.Â Their bags are made from a patented compostable resin called Mater-Bi produced by Novamont, an Italian research company which looks for alternatives to polyethylene-based plastics that are kinder to the Earth.Â Â All of their products, bags, sacks, and films are certified compostable and biodegradable according to the European Standard EN 13432, the US Standard ASTM D6400 and the Australian Standard AS 4736.