Hand-craft your very own Australian inspired gin using distinctly Australian native botanicals.
- Peppered Devil - anise myrtle, cardamom, coriander, riberries, strawberry bush, sweet cinamell, Tasmanian pepper berries, Tasmanian pepper berry leaves, wattleseed.
- Bush Berry - coriander, muntries, riberries, rosebuds, wild rosella flowers, strawberry gum, Tasmanian lavender, Tasmanian pepper berries.
- Wild Citrus - coriander, finger lime powder, lemon myrtle, riberries, strawberry gum, Tasmanian pepper berries, tea tree.
- All Tasmanian - kunzea, lemon tea tree, native thyme, sea parsley, Tasmanian green tea, Tasmanian lavender, Tasmanian pepper berries, Tasmanian pepper berry leaves, black truffle, wild lettuce.
The Standard Gin Kit contains everything you need to transform 2 x 700ml bottles of unflavoured vodka (not provided) into your very own artisan gin imbued with the wonderful flavours of Australian bush botanicals.
The gin making process is super easy and only takes 36 hours – it’s all explained in the kit instructions.
The kit includes:
- An eco-friendly tuck flap box
- A string tie box containing 2 pouches of organic juniper berries and 2 pouches of Australian bush botanical blends
- 700m glass bottle
- Stainless steel funnel
- Washable/reusable hemp filter
- Full set of instructions
- Two string tie labels to personalise your gin creations.
Our Eco-conscious Packaging is compostable in your home compost or worm farm.
Bushcraft Botanicals was born from the inspiration to give you the opportunity to craft your own gin, featuring Australian native ingredients. All their products are lovingly created in Australia’s beautiful island state of Tasmania