Bushcraft Botanicals is a Tasmanian owned company simplifying the process of making your own gin using Australian native botanicals. This refill kit will transform two bottles of boring 700 ml vodka into two magical native dream bottles of gin of the same size, with 36 hours. The refill kit is designed to be used with the Bushcraft Botanicals Tasmanian Gin Kit or the Bushcraft Botanicals Tasmanian Gin Kit Premium. However it can be used by itself if you have a funnel, filter cloth, and 2 x empty 700 ml bottles to put your new gin in.
- Peppered Devil: anise myrtle, cardamom, coriander, riberries, strawberry bush, sweet cinamell, Tasmanian pepper berries, Tasmanian pepper berry leaves, wattleseed.
- Bush Berry: coriander, muntries, riberries, rosebuds, wild rosella flowers, strawberry gum, Tasmanian lavender, Tasmanian pepper berries.
- Wild Citrus: coriander, finger lime powder, lemon myrtle, riberries, strawberry gum, Tasmanian pepper berries, tea tree.
- All Tasmanian: kunzea, lemon tea tree, native thyme, sea parsley, Tasmanian green tea, Tasmanian lavender, Tasmanian pepper berries, Tasmanian pepper berry leaves, black truffle, wild lettuce.
Making a difference
- Packaging is home compostable cardboard, compostable pouches, and eco-friendly labels
- Supports Bush Heritage Australia, a charity that focuses on land and species conservation
- Supports The Outback Spirit Foundation, a charity that supports Ingigenous enterprises
- Two different flavours are in each refill pack
- Turns vodka into 2 x 700 ml bottles of gin
- The gin making process is super easy and only takes 36 hours
Bushcraft Botanicals was born from the inspiration to give you the opportunity to craft your own gin, featuring Australian native ingredients. All their products are lovingly created in Australia’s beautiful island state of Tasmania. They aim to focus on sustainability, acknowledging the native food knowledge of Indigenous peoples, and helping you make delicious gin, of course!