Get that cosy warm-to-touch feeling from your brew! These ceramic reusable cups are a great option to replace single-use takeaway cups for those who love something handmade, unique, bespoke and earthy. Crafted from high-fired clay and completely free of plastic (so no plastic aftertaste), Mother Nature’s clay offers natural insulating properties to help keep your liquid warmer for longer. Claycups also include a removable felt sleeve to keep your cup snug and your hand from getting too hot. Each cup is individually finished in distinctive custom-made glazes, each reflecting the subtle hues and textures of the urban landscape of Australia.
‘In a world where almost everything we touch is made by machines, Claycups provide a chance to reconnect with something human, handmade and infinitely more appealing’.
Making a difference
- Australian made and owned
- Clay is a natural and sustainable material
- Offers an alternative to single-use takeaway cups
- Helps to reduce the millions of takeaway cups used globally each day
- Handmade ceramic vessel with silicone lid
- Includes a removable felt cuff to keep your cup snug and your hand from getting too hot
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Barista approved