This Cotton Twist Bracelet Kit is an ideal gift to help keep creativity alive, in a sustainable and fun way. The two bracelets are designed to be 'made together' with a loved one, be it parent and child, or two best friends. This kit caters for two, and can be sized accordingly; an experience and gift to be shared.
Dimensions: Tin: Length: 9.6 cm, Width: 5.9 cm, Height: 2.1 cm.
Making a Difference
- Encourages creativity
- Helps to improve hand-eye coordination
- Promotes a caring attitude towards the environment and each other
- Plastic free
- Hinged storage tin that can be repurposed
- Wooden beads, both spherical and heart shaped charms
- A variety of coloured threads, including atassel-making guide to jazz up your styles
Cotton Twist was set up by Anne-Clare in 2015. Her aim was to create products that would spark creativity in the sphere of gifts and celebrations, that were not made from plastic. Cotton Twist pride themselves on making products that are nostalgic, chic, simple, and inherently satisfying. Their crafts utilise raw materials such as lolly sticks, boxes, twine, and felt. Wave goodbye to all that plastic! All Cotton Twist products are made by hand. Their products are designed to encourage learning and play in a fun and imaginative way. They are perfect for party bags, stocking fillers, wedding day activities, travelling and rainy days.