These cute little critters are ethically made by Dashdu, who make a wide range of open-ended toys to encourage imaginative play. These handmade dinos come in a range of vibrant colours, are naturally dyed, and made out of 100% wool. Each of these dinos comes with a sewn on, colourful hat, and are ready to party!
Approx. Dimensions: Length- 34 cm, Width- 7 cm, Height- 20 cm
Making a difference:
- Made out of completely compostable and natural ingredients and dyes, which won't leave a lasting footprint on our planet
- Dashdu is an Australian owned family business
- Products are ethically hand made in Nepal, by a women-led group
- Packaging is completely plastic free
- Each dino is handmade, making them all slightly unique
- Dinos come in a range of colours with different coloured party hats
- The feeling of wool is perfect for sensory play
- Open-ended toys encourage imaginative play
Dashdu started from the friendship between a Nepalese and and Australian family back in 2018. Since then, they have worked together to design and create their range of beautiful handmade felt toys. At the heart of their business, they beleive in creating products that kids and our planet will both love.