Sea Otters are often seen afloat on water thanks to their thick fur, which is water-resistant and provides insulation, too. They have great survival skills – eating 25% to 40% of their body weight daily to help them stay warm. Their large appetite also helps our ecosystem - they love to eat sea urchins, preventing them from overpopulating the sea floor.
Making a Difference
- Made from cardboard, eco friendly ink, and non-toxic glue
- Safe - all products conform 100% to international safety standards (EN71-1,2,3 and CPSIA)
- Develops fine motor and concentrations skills in little ones
- Eugy donate their toys to childrens' hospitals, and raises money for various charities that help preserve animal species
- Each Eugy pack contains flat cardboard pieces, held together on 7 cardboard sheets, and glue
- Boxes include assembly instructions
- Assembly instruction videos can also be found on the Eugy website
The idea for Eugy came about when the founder, Hoon, went on a particularly impactful trip up Mt Everest, and saw piles of plastic around the summit. Feeling the need to do his part to connect people back to nature, he developed Eugy toys in his garage back home in New Zealand. Since then, Eugy have spread to over 30 countries, bringing smiles to little (and big) faces around the world.