Suitable for: Commuting, comfort and mountain
The Australian-designed Dyson Hard Tail has evolved from the original design into a spectacular bike!
It now comes with larger 27'5" wheels and a new comtemporary frame style. It also offers a USB charging port on the display which is great for charging a phone or lights on-the-go. The other great improvement is the battery size – our ‘new’ smallest size is now almost the same size as the large battery on the previous model! This latest model offers 11 or 15Ah batteries along with the controller inside the frame – now no one need know the bike is electric.
Electric Drive System
- Motor: Dapu 250 watt / 50 Nm, brushless
- Sensor/drive: Pedal assist cadence drive with 7 power/speed settings
- Display Unit: Back lit LCD with USB Charging port
- Battery: 11Ah (400Wh) or optional 15Ah (540Wh) 36-Volt Lithium-ion Panasonic Cells, Frame mounted lockable weight 3.4 and 3.6 kgs respectively
- Range: 50-100 kms (11 Ah) and 70-120km (15Ah) distance per charge
- Charger: Max charge time 6-8 hours
- Bike Weight: 25 kgs including 11Ah battery (3.4kgs) or 25.2 kgs with 15Ah battery (3.6kgs)
Frame, Wheels & Components
- Frame: Aluminum 6061
- Frame Size: Suitable for people over 165 cm tall
- Front Forks: Suntour XCM 30, adjustable with lock out
- Tyres: Kenda 2.1 Tyres with 'Slime' sealant for increased punture protection, front quick release
- Rims: 27.5" Alex
- Brakes: Tektro - 180mm disc rotor, cable operated with alloy levers featuring integrated power cut outs on 11Ah model and Tektro Dorado Hydraulic on 15Ah model
- Gears: 9 speed Shimano Alivio with Shimano HG cassette 11-32T, Single 46T Front Chain wheel
- Fitted Accessories: Integrated lighting to front and rear mudguards and rack, centre mount kickstand.