The Eco Max broom is plastic-free and made of natural fibres for the green home.
Please Note: this item is not available to be posted. Only available for pick-up in store.
Making a difference
- Natural unbleached, sustainable materials
- Made from waste products - coco fibre bristles from the husk of the coconut
- Biodegradable - can be composted at the end of their life
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- Certified with Fair Traders of Australia
- Coconut fibre bristles are naturally anti-bacterial, chemical free and contain no micro plastics
- Natural bristles won't flick the dust, won’t ball on the ends and are easy to wash.
- Easy to wash in soapy water and just hang in the sun to dry
- Made from natural, unbleached, biodegradable materials and can be composted at the end of their life
All products are ethically manufactured in communites in Sri Lanka, certified with Fair Traders of Australia.
Eco Max is an eco-friendly range of Body, Kitchen and Household brushes that are entirely handmade utilizing natural plant fibres and sustainable timbers. The brushes are registered by The Vegan Society, are Fair Trade and biodegradable, so safe for all the family and the planet.
Eco Max brushes are proudly plastic-free, and provide sustainable alternatives for the body, bathroom, kitchen, home and garden.
Eco Max is founded on the belief that the choices you make create the world you live i