The Eco Max Foot brush has a firm bristle to give a great scrub to feet or as a gardening brush to clean dirty hands. Handmade from natural cooconut fibre by local communities in Sri Lanka. Eco Max is certified Fair Trade and a proud supporter of women and families in Sri Lanka.
- Made from natural, unbleached, biodegradable materials and can be composted at the end of their life
- Firm coconut fibre bristles
- Organic cotton cord
- Non-toxic timber sealant
Making a Difference
- Made from sustainable timber and natural plant fibres
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- Certified with Fair Traders of Australia
- Made from waste products, coco fibre from the husk of the coconut and rubber wood
All products are ethically manufactured in communites in Sri Lanka, certified with Fair Traders of Australia.
Eco Max is an eco-friendly range of Body, Kitchen and Household brushes that are entirely handmade utilizing natural plant fibres and sustainable timbers. The brushes are registered by The Vegan Society, are Fair Trade and biodegradable, so safe for all the family and the planet.
Eco Max brushes are proudly plastic-free, and provide sustainable alternatives for the body, bathroom, kitchen, home and garden.
Eco Max is founded on the belief that the choices you make create the world you live in.