Designed to gently exfoliate as you wash. The Eco Max Hemp Exfoliating mitt is handknitted out of hemp fibre which is strong and antibacterial, perfect to use in the shower. Please note that this hemp mitt has not been pre-shrunk and is designed to shrink to fit your hand with its first use. It will not continue to shrink.
Making a Difference
- Made from natural, unbleached materials
- Can be composted at the end of their life
- Ethically made in Bangladesh
- Fair Trade
- Hand-knitted by a Fair Trade organisation in Bangladesh
- Hemp is naturally anti-bacterial
- The hemp fibres will soften after use
All products are ethically manufactured in communites in Sri Lanka, certified with Fair Traders of Australia.
Eco Max is an eco-friendly range of Body, Kitchen and Household brushes that are entirely handmade utilizing natural plant fibres and sustainable timbers. The brushes are registered by The Vegan Society, are Fair Trade and biodegradable, so safe for all the family and the planet.
Eco Max brushes are proudly plastic-free, and provide sustainable alternatives for the body, bathroom, kitchen, home and garden.
Eco Max is founded on the belief that the choices you make create the world you live in.