Made from natural coconut fibre, a plastic-free solution for the eco-friendly home. Made out of coconut fibre, this sturdy kitchen scrubber can be composted when it comes to the end of it's life. It has firm bristles to scrub your pots & pans, strainers, graters, baking dishes, cast iron and even the bread board, thermomix or enamelware without scratching it.
Making a Difference
- Made from natural, unbleached, biodegradable materials
- Can be composted at the end of their life
- Made from waste products, coco fibre from the husk of the coconut
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- Fair Trade
- The firm bristle gives a great scrub
- Coconut is a natural anti-bacterial, lasts longer & won’t become greasy
- Natural coconut bristles
- The wire is galvanised so it won’t rust
- Dishwasher safe
All products are ethically manufactured in communites in Sri Lanka, certified with Fair Traders of Australia.
Eco Max is an eco-friendly range of Body, Kitchen and Household brushes that are entirely handmade utilizing natural plant fibres and sustainable timbers. The brushes are registered by The Vegan Society, are Fair Trade and biodegradable, so safe for all the family and the planet.
Eco Max brushes are proudly plastic-free, and provide sustainable alternatives for the body, bathroom, kitchen, home and garden.
Eco Max is founded on the belief that the choices you make create the world you live in.