The Eco Max Pan Brush is made of natural sisal fibres with rounded ends so it won't scratch non-stick pans or delicate items. A handy addition to any green kitchen.
Making a Difference
- Made from natural, unbleached, biodegradable materials
- Can be composted at the end of their life
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- Fair Trade
- Made from natural, unbleached sisal fibres
- Sustainable alstonia timber handle
- The wire is galvanised so it won’t rust
- Rinse and place in your dish rack to dry
- Organic cotton cord to hang for easy storage
All products are ethically manufactured in communites in Sri Lanka, certified with Fair Traders of Australia.
Eco Max is an eco-friendly range of Body, Kitchen and Household brushes that are entirely handmade utilizing natural plant fibres and sustainable timbers. The brushes are registered by The Vegan Society, are Fair Trade and biodegradable, so safe for all the family and the planet.
Eco Max brushes are proudly plastic-free, and provide sustainable alternatives for the body, bathroom, kitchen, home and garden.
Eco Max is founded on the belief that the choices you make create the world you live in.