The Eco Max Shoe Cleaning Brush is made of firm coconut fibre bristles to scrub away dirt and mud from shoes. Ideal for suede shoes, sneakers and getting into those hard to reach places.
Making a Difference
- Made from natural, unbleached, biodegradable materials
- Can be composted at the end of their life
- Made from waste products, coco fibre from the husk of the coconut
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- Fair Trade
- Natural coconut bristles
- The firm bristle gives a great scrub and are tough on dirt
- Coconut is a natural anti-bacterial, lasts longer & won’t become greasy
- Coconut fibres are also easy to wash & shaped to get into difficult areas
- Galvanised wire prevents rust
- Sustainable timber handle
- Non-toxic timber sealant
All products are ethically manufactured in communites in Sri Lanka, certified with Fair Traders of Australia.
Eco Max is an eco-friendly range of Body, Kitchen and Household brushes that are entirely handmade utilizing natural plant fibres and sustainable timbers. The brushes are registered by The Vegan Society, are Fair Trade and biodegradable, so safe for all the family and the planet.
Eco Max brushes are proudly plastic-free, and provide sustainable alternatives for the body, bathroom, kitchen, home and garden.
Eco Max is founded on the belief that the choices you make create the world you live in.