The Eco Max Toilet Brush is made from recycled waste products, sturdy coconut fibre from the husks of coconuts is naturally anti-bacterial so it will not become smelly or mouldy. The sturdy coconut fibres will not flatten or discolour like a nylon brush, while the curved shape allows you to easily get to those hard to reach places in the toilet. To get the most life out of your brush, wash or hose with water after use and hang in the sun to dry.
Making a Difference
- Made from natural, unbleached, biodegradable materials
- Can be composted at the end of their life
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- Fair Trade
- Can be used with the Eco Max toilet brush holder
- Made from recycled waste products
- Sturdy coconut fibre bristles from the husk
- Sustainable FSC certified Rubberwood
- Non-toxic timber sealant
Eco Max is founded on the belief that the choices you make create the world you live in. Eco Max is an eco-friendly range of Body, Kitchen and Household brushes that are entirely handmade utilizing natural plant fibres and sustainable timbers. The brushes are registered by The Vegan Society, are Fair Trade and biodegradable, so safe for all the family and the planet. All products are ethically manufactured in communites in Sri Lanka, certified with Fair Traders of Australia. Eco Max brushes are proudly plastic-free, and provide sustainable alternatives for the body, bathroom, kitchen, home and garden.