Eco Max Medium Vegie Brush with Handle
The Eco Max Medium Vegie Brush is made from natural, unbleached coconut fibre, a zero waste solution for the eco-friendly home. The timber handle makes it easy to hold onto without scrubbing your hands, while the longer nap makes it a softer to medium bristle, ideal for cleaning vegetables and fruit.
Making a Difference
- Made from natural, unbleached, biodegradable materials
- Can be composted at the end of their life
- Made from waste products, coco fibre from the husk of the coconut
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- Fair Trade
- Natural coconut bristles
- Coconut is a natural anti-bacterial, lasts longer & won’t become greasy
- The wire is galvanised so it won’t rust
- Dishwasher safe
- Sustainable alstonia timber handle
- Non-toxic sealant
- Rinse and hang to dry
Eco Max is founded on the belief that the choices you make create the world you live in. Eco Max is an eco-friendly range of Body, Kitchen and Household brushes that are entirely handmade utilizing natural plant fibres and sustainable timbers. The brushes are registered by The Vegan Society, are Fair Trade and biodegradable, so safe for all the family and the planet. All products are ethically manufactured in communites in Sri Lanka, certified with Fair Traders of Australia. Eco Max brushes are proudly plastic-free, and provide sustainable alternatives for the body, bathroom, kitchen, home and garden.