The Eco Max Tiger Veggie brush is designed in a clever rectangular shape, so that closer to the wire in the centre of the brush the nap is harder so ideal for potatoes and other hard veggies and at the outside edges the fibres are longer and therefore softer for softer fruits or even to (dry) brush the dirt from mushrooms. Comes in 2 sizes to suit different hand sizes.
- Small: Length: 9 cm, Width: 6.5 cm, Height: 4 cm
- Large: Length: 13 cm, Width: 6 cm, Height: 4 cm
Making a Difference
- Made from natural, unbleached, biodegradable materials
- Can be composted at the end of their life
- Made from waste products, coco fibre from the husk of the coconut
- Ethically made in Sri Lanka
- Fair Trade
- Natural coconut bristles
- Coconut is a natural anti-bacterial, lasts longer & won’t become greasy
- The wire is galvanised so it won’t rust
- Dishwasher safe
- String loop for easy hanging
- Rinse and hang to dry
Eco Max is founded on the belief that the choices you make create the world you live in. Eco Max is an eco-friendly range of Body, Kitchen and Household brushes that are entirely handmade utilizing natural plant fibres and sustainable timbers. The brushes are registered by The Vegan Society, are Fair Trade and biodegradable, so safe for all the family and the planet. All products are ethically manufactured in communites in Sri Lanka, certified with Fair Traders of Australia. Eco Max brushes are proudly plastic-free, and provide sustainable alternatives for the body, bathroom, kitchen, home and garden.