Ecoriginals Nappy Pants
Ecoriginals are an Australian company. Ecoriginal nappies are designed for high performance, safety and comfort.
Making a difference
- For every order 25 plastic bottles are collected, one tree is planted and 10 kg of carbon is offset through Ecoriginal partnerships
- Paper packaging is home compostable with food safe inks
- More than 90% biodegradable, premium plant-based nappies
- Breathable, natural layers eliminate nappy rash
- Unique Plantcell Technology™ for unbeatable absorbency
- 12+ hours leak free, and dry-to-the-touch
- 100% cotton leg cuffs and 3D leak guard to prevent leakage and side spill
- No phthalates. No fragrances. No dioxins. No bleach. No lotions. Non-toxic and nothing harmful or irritating to delicate skin
- Made with sustainably sourced wood pulp, pure cotton layers, tissue paper, non-GMO corn starch for softness
- Derma-test. OEKO-TEX Confidence in Textiles.
- Wood Pulp: Sustainably sourced wood pulp is a vital component of our plant-based absorbent core, which draws moisture into a soft, breathable centre.
- Pure Cotton: Unbleached pure cotton layers deliver flexibility, and strength, providing the structure and shape of our premium nappies. Our cotton waistband ensures a comfortable fit, and soft leg cuff ensure a comfortable fit for little legs.
- Tissue Paper: Layers of tissue paper wrap our key absorbent components to keep them together in a natural shell, and lock wetness away to maintain up to 12-hours of dryness.
- Corn Starch: Starch-based films are our all-natural, water-resistant alternative to plastics or “blended” layers. 100% compostable and gentle on delicate skin.
- Plant-based absorbent polymers: Our high-quality, plant-based absorbent polymers are another powerhouse in the absorbency of our non-toxic nappies. And as an added benefit they are a great compost additive.
- Spandex: a small amount of lycra is incorporated in our design. Ensuring a perfect fit to eliminate leaks and spills.
- Polypropylene: has been minimised whilst we still need it for strength and flexibility. Delivering a dependable, eco nappy.
|Size||Kilograms||Age Brackets (based on 85th% weight)||Nappies Per Bag|
|Newborn Plus||up to 5 kg||Up to 5 weeks||30|
|Infant||4 - 7 kg||Up to 3.5 months||28|
|Crawler||6 - 11 kg||Up to 14 months||26|
|Toddler||10 - 14 kg||Up to 30 months||22|
|Walker||13 - 18 kg||Up to 4 years||20|