Scented with luxurious essential oils, these body butters are designed to be used on heels, elbows, and anywhere else in neeed of a little TLC! A beautiful belnd of cocoa butter and babassu oil helps nourish and hydrate the skin. Best used on damp skin, after a shower, and apply less than you think you would need. Made with 100% naturally derived, ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients and packaged in certified compostable cardboard packaging.
Ingredients: Coconut & Lime: Orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla wax), stearic acid, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, tridecane, undecane, benzyl alcohol, parfum, citrus aurantifolia (lime) peel oil, dehydroacetic acid, water, limonene, citral, linalool
Ingredients: Jasmine & Ylang Ylang: Orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, euphorbia cerifera cera (candelilla wax), stearic acid, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, tridecane, undecane, benzyl alcohol, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, dehydroacetic acid, water, jasminum officinale (jasmine) oil, limonene, linalool, farnesol, geraniol, benzyl benzonate, benzyl salicylate
Ingredients: Sweet Orange & Vanilla: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, Orbignya oleifera (babassu) seed oil, stearyl alcohol, Tapioca starch polymethylsiloxane, lecithin, sodium lactate, Undecane and Tridecane, natural fragrance, citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet orange) peel oil, benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, citral, limonene, linalool
Making a difference
- Compostable, plastic free packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Certified palm oil free
- 20% of Ethique's profits go to causes supporting sustainability, environmental protection, and animal welfare
- Ethique advocates for fair trade, pays employees a living wage, and supports direct trade where possible
- Ethique is a B Corp certified company
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Comes in an easy to use cardboard stick of 100 g
- Easy to use -can be rubbed directly onto skin, or in between palms and then by rubbing hands over skin
- Stays as a solid block in the Tassie climate. However, if this product was being shipped somewhere warmer, it's better to refrigerate for a few hours after receiving
80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles end up in landfill every year. Horrified by this statistic, the founders of Ethique have created a range of far more sustainable alternatives, starting with their shampoo and conditioner bars. Ethique are a certified B corporation and are entirely climate neutral and cruelty free. In 2015, the company was recognised as the most sustainable business in New Zealand when they were awarded the the 'Best in the B' title. All Ethique products and packaging are designed and manufactured within New Zealand and are completely biodegradable. Ethique have also committed to donating 20% of their annual profits to charity.