Ethique's range of conditioner bars have something for every hair type. They're all packed with nourishing oils, and vitamins to maintain your healthy hair, or leave damaged hair feeling smoother. Each conditioner bar lasts up to 5 months and prevents 5 x 350 ml bottles of conditioner from going into landfill. Made with 100% naturally derived, ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients and packaged in certified compostable cardboard packaging.
Ingredients: Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, panthenol (vitamin B5), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, citrol, limonene, linalool
Please note: these are the ingredients common to most Ethique conditioner bars. Each bar has unique oils and fragrences which are provided in the ingredients list for each individual bar on the Ethique website
Making a difference
- Compostable, plastic free packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Certified palm oil free
- 20% of Ethique's profits go to causes supporting sustainability, environmental protection, and animal welfare
- Ethique advocates for fair trade, pays employees a living wage, and supports direct trade where possible
- Ethique is a B Corp certified company
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Comes in a block of 60 g
- Easy to use -swipe a wet bar along your hair 4-5 times. Massage into hair, and leave for a few minutes before rinsing.
- Lasts as long as 5 x 350 ml conditioner bottles -around 5 months
- Store in a cool dry area when not using, to get the most out of your conditioner bar
80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles end up in landfill every year. Horrified by this statistic, the founders of Ethique have created a range of far more sustainable alternatives, starting with their shampoo and conditioner bars. Ethique are a certified B corporation and are entirely climate neutral and cruelty free. In 2015, the company was recognised as the most sustainable business in New Zealand when they were awarded the the 'Best in the B' title. All Ethique products and packaging are designed and manufactured within New Zealand and are completely biodegradable. Ethique have also committed to donating 20% of their annual profits to charity.