This puppy shampoo bar is designed to leave your furry friend feeling soft, clean, smelling good, and ready for cuddles. Ethique has specifically formulated this bar to be perfect for pups (and horses) who have a higher PH level than humans. This product is not recommended for cats as they are sensitive to essential oils. Made with 100% naturally derived, ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients and packaged in certified compostable cardboard packaging.
Ingredients: Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco-sulfate, decyl glucoside, stearic acid, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulphate, Melia azadirachta (neem) seed oil, Avena sativa (oat) kernal meal, Lavendula augustifolia (lavender) oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (teatree) oil, Citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, lactic acid, limonene, linalool
Making a difference
- Compostable, plastic free packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Certified palm oil free
- 20% of Ethique's profits go to causes supporting sustainability, environmental protection, and animal welfare
- Ethique advocates for fair trade, pays employees a living wage, and supports direct trade where possible
- Ethique is a B Corp certified company
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Comes in a block of 110 g
- Easy to use -just rub onto your dog's skin -no need for pesky bottles or lids
- Lasts as long as 3 x 350 ml shampoo bottles
- Store in a cool dry area when not using, to get the most out of your shampoo bar
80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles end up in landfill every year. Horrified by this statistic, the founders of Ethique have created a range of far more sustainable alternatives, starting with their shampoo and conditioner bars. Ethique are a certified B corporation and are entirely climate neutral and cruelty free. In 2015, the company was recognised as the most sustainable business in New Zealand when they were awarded the the 'Best in the B' title. All Ethique products and packaging are designed and manufactured within New Zealand and are completely biodegradable. Ethique have also committed to donating 20% of their annual profits to charity.