Ethique's dual action cleanser and makeup remover works wonders for every skin type, and is especially nourishing to dry skin. On top of this, the bar can also be used as a moisturiser, leaving a hydrating, but not greasy layer on your skin. Made with 100% naturally derived, ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients and packaged in certified compostable cardboard packaging.
Ingredients: Superstar!: Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, stearic acid, Garcinia indica (kokum) seed butter, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, sodium cocoyl isethionate, Citrus aurantium (orange) dulcis peel oil, limonene, sodium isethionate, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil
Making a difference
- Compostable, plastic free packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Certified palm oil free
- 20% of Ethique's profits go to causes supporting sustainability, environmental protection, and animal welfare
- Ethique advocates for fair trade, pays employees a living wage, and supports direct trade where possible
- Ethique is a B Corp certified company
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Comes in a solid block
- Rub in between hands and then apply using hands to massage into skin. Use a cloth and warm water to wipe excess off of skin
- 3 x 150 ml plastic bottles saved
- Store in a cool dry area when not using, to get the most out of your cleanser bar
80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles end up in landfill every year. Horrified by this statistic, the founders of Ethique have created a range of far more sustainable alternatives, starting with their shampoo and conditioner bars. Ethique are a certified B corporation and are entirely climate neutral and cruelty free. In 2015, the company was recognised as the most sustainable business in New Zealand when they were awarded the the 'Best in the B' title. All Ethique products and packaging are designed and manufactured within New Zealand and are completely biodegradable. Ethique have also committed to donating 20% of their annual profits to charity.