Ethique Face Scrub Gingersnap 100 g
Pumice, brown sugar, ginger and cinnamon work to gently exfoliate your face in this bar, leaving a light layer of moisture behind. Gingersnap is designed to work with all skin types, and doubles as a cleanser. Made with 100% naturally derived, ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients and packaged in certified compostable cardboard packaging.
Ingredients: Sucrose (organic brown sugar), Sucrose (white cane sugar), Garcinia indica (kokum) butter, Bicarbonate of soda, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate, Euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, stearic acid, ground Zingiber officinale (ginger), ground Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon)
Making a difference
- Compostable, plastic free packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Certified palm oil free
- 20% of Ethique's profits go to causes supporting sustainability, environmental protection, and animal welfare
- Ethique advocates for fair trade, pays employees a living wage, and supports direct trade where possible
- Ethique is a B Corp certified company
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Box comes with 4 solid blocks
- Gently buff into wet skin, massage until brown suagr dissolves, and then remove with a damp face cloth
- 3 x 150 ml plastic bottles saved
- Store in a cool dry area when not using, to get the most out of your bar
80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles end up in landfill every year. Horrified by this statistic, the founders of Ethique have created a range of far more sustainable alternatives, starting with their shampoo and conditioner bars. Ethique are a certified B corporation and are entirely climate neutral and cruelty free. In 2015, the company was recognised as the most sustainable business in New Zealand when they were awarded the the 'Best in the B' title. All Ethique products and packaging are designed and manufactured within New Zealand and are completely biodegradable. Ethique have also committed to donating 20% of their annual profits to charity.