Ethique have designed this convenient in-shower container to ensure that you get the most out of your shampoo and conditioner bars. The containers are specifically designed to fit one shampoo and one conditioner bar and will prevent your bars from getting wet and foaming up when they are not in use. They are completely ccomercially compostable -being made out of bamboo and corn starch, and last up to 5 years in your shower.
Dimensions: Length- 8 cm, Width- 6.5, Height: 7.5 cm
Making a difference
- Compostable, plastic free packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Certified palm oil free
- 20% of Ethique's profits go to causes supporting sustainability, environmental protection, and animal welfare
- Ethique advocates for fair trade, pays employees a living wage, and supports direct trade where possible
- Ethique is a B Corp certified company
- Made with 100% natural, comercially compostable materials
- Designed to fit one standard shampoo and one conditioner
- Allows you to get the most out of your shampoo and conditioner bars, by keeping them dry
- Lasts up to 5 years in your shower
- Slots at bottom of container allow excess water to drain away
80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles end up in landfill every year. Horrified by this statistic, the founders of Ethique have created a range of far more sustainable alternatives, starting with their shampoo and conditioner bars. Ethique are a certified B corporation and are entirely climate neutral and cruelty free. In 2015, the company was recognised as the most sustainable business in New Zealand when they were awarded the the 'Best in the B' title. All Ethique products and packaging are designed and manufactured within New Zealand and are completely biodegradable. Ethique have also committed to donating 20% of their annual profits to charity.