Flash! is a solid laundry and stain remover bar — perfect for handwashing delicates, taking away when travelling or for when you are out in the wilderness and need to wash clothing, dishes or even hands. Great for use on silk, wool and delicates. Made with 100% biodegradable ingredients, pure essential oils and white kaolin clay to remove oils and dirt.
Please note: due to the lack of an anti-corrosion ingredient in Flash, we do not recommend using this in your washing machine as a detergent. Always patch test on fabric prior to use.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Kaolin, Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Coconut Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Augustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Pentesodium Pentetate, Linalool, Coumarin, D-Limonene
Making a difference
- Compostable, plastic free packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Certified palm oil free
- 20% of Ethique's profits go to causes supporting sustainability, environmental protection, and animal welfare
- Ethique advocates for fair trade, pays employees a living wage, and supports direct trade where possible
- Ethique is a B Corp certified company
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Comes in an easy to use block of 100 g
- Lasts as long as 3 x 350 ml plastic bottles
- Store in a cool dry area when not using, to get the most out of your bar
80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles end up in landfill every year. Horrified by this statistic, the founders of Ethique have created a range of far more sustainable alternatives, starting with their shampoo and conditioner bars. Ethique are a certified B corporation and are entirely climate neutral and cruelty free. In 2015, the company was recognised as the most sustainable business in New Zealand when they were awarded the the 'Best in the B' title. All Ethique products and packaging are designed and manufactured within New Zealand and are completely biodegradable. Ethique have also committed to donating 20% of their annual profits to charity.