Ethique have gained a large following of loyal customers from all over the world who now refuse to use anything but the shampoo bars on their hair. The bars are easy for people of all ages to use: Simply wet your hair and run the bar across your hair 3-4 times from root to tip, lather the shampoo into your hair and then rinse. To get the most out of your bar, it is recommended that you store it in a soap container to prevent it getting wet when not in use. Each shampoo bar prevents 3 x 350 ml bottles of shampoo from going into landfill. Made with 100% naturally derived, ethically sourced, sustainable ingredients and packaged in certified compostable cardboard packaging.
Ingredients: Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Aqua (Water), Decyl Glucoside, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Isethionate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate
Please note: these are the ingredients common to most Ethique shampoo bars. Each bar has unique oils and fragrences which are provided in the ingredients list for each individual bar on the Ethique website
Making a difference
- Compostable, plastic free packaging
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Certified palm oil free
- 20% of Ethique's profits go to causes supporting sustainability, environmental protection, and animal welfare
- Ethique advocates for fair trade, pays employees a living wage, and supports direct trade where possible
- Ethique is a B Corp certified company
- 100% naturally derived ingredients
- Comes in a block of 110 g
- Easy to use -swipe a wet bar along your roots 3-4 times. Lather into hair, and rinse
- Lasts as long as 3 x 350 ml shampoo bottles
- Store in a cool dry area when not using, to get the most out of your shampoo bar
80 billion plastic shampoo and conditioner bottles end up in landfill every year. Horrified by this statistic, the founders of Ethique have created a range of far more sustainable alternatives, starting with their shampoo and conditioner bars. Ethique are a certified B corporation and are entirely climate neutral and cruelty free. In 2015, the company was recognised as the most sustainable business in New Zealand when they were awarded the the 'Best in the B' title. All Ethique products and packaging are designed and manufactured within New Zealand and are completely biodegradable. Ethique have also committed to donating 20% of their annual profits to charity.